Pumpkin Nights Returns to Enchant Los Angeles on Thursday, Oct. 10
-Step into a storybook and plan your own adventure for date night, family night or a friends’ outing at Pumpkin Nights this fall! -
Pumpkin Nights is bringing even more magic back to Los Angeles with new interactive Halloween experiences and festival activities unlike anything else. Plan your own adventure at the Fairplex and get transported into the enchanted world of Pumpkin Nights with dazzling, multi-sensory Halloween displays and seven Pumpkin Lands created with more than 3,000 artistically hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins. The outdoor, magical Halloween experience will be rolling into town for 24 days—opening on Thursday, Oct. 10 through Sunday, Nov. 3.
“The fall season isn’t complete without Pumpkin Nights, the magical festival where all can create lasting memories with family, friends or an unforgettable date with plenty of photo ops that will say more than 1,000 words,” said Marielle Croudo, CMP, product manager and experience designer of Pumpkin Nights. “We’re excited to unveil new experiences and expanded Pumpkin Lands this year. Guests discover the story of the lands through the quest, then can stay for a fire show, outdoor movie, food and drinks and much more, making Pumpkin Nights the ideal family or date night.”
Each Pumpkin Land has a festive spirit and a land guardian that will guide “Heroes” or guests through a magical quest of enchanting lands as they discover and preserve the spirit of Halloween. Heroes will start their journey by walking through the Pumpkin Passage, a pumpkin tunnel with 600 hand-carved jack-o-lanterns before embarking on their quest to discover seven immersive Pumpkin Lands. Heroes won’t be able to miss “Jack-O-Lynn, a 9-foot-tall pumpkin, where they can get an iconic photo opp.
Each land is made up of hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins created by master pumpkin artists. More about each Pumpkin Land is below:
- Forbidden Pumpkin City—the spirit of passion embodies a 40-foot Dragon made of pumpkins, who helps guests discover and share their passions. The land is filled with magical pumpkin Chinese lanterns and a reflective pond with pumpkin turtles.
- Monster Mash—the spirit of play comes to life in The Monster Mash. Kids and kids-at-heart are encouraged to teeter totter, hula hoop, play corn hole or pumpkin bowl! This interactive land will ignite Heroes’ imaginations with plenty of activities to take part in.
- GreatPumpkin Hall— the spirit of light shines within the hall and within the Heroes. Wander through the Great Pumpkin Hall full of owl pumpkins and pumpkin spice scented fog, you might even see a real live owl.
- Maravilla Lane— the spirit of family is honored in Maravilla Lane, a land representing Día de los Muertos. The land is filled with sugar skulls and flowers and guests can leave special tributes to loved ones near the ofrenda!
- Pumpkin Pirate Cove— the spirit of adventure is within the Guardian Pirates as they guide Heroes through the tropical island and feast their eyes on The Pumpkin Pirate Ship, where Heroes dig for treasure in the shadows of pumpkin palm trees.
- Pumpkin Reef—the spirit of exploration floats along the current as the giant Pumpkin Octopus watches over the reef. The UV black light underwater pumpkin wonderland is filled with bubbles, sea creatures, coral and jelly fish!
- Enchanted Pumpkin Forest – this Pumpkin Land is home to brand new elements and the spirit of imagination. The Pumpkin Gnomes watch over the forest as the seasons change around the Pumpkin Gnome Village. Within the Enchanted Pumpkin Forest, Heroes will come across the Enchanted Wishing Well, where they can send a special wish down the well!
- Pumpkin Central – a magical festival filled with Halloween excitement. Heroes will find plenty of things to do for the rest of the evening, including watching live pumpkin artists, eating at one of the many food vendors, watching a live fire show or movie screening, playing in a bounce house and more!
Tickets must be purchased ahead of time; the event is closed on Halloween. Kids three and under are free, littles (4-12) are $16, seniors (60+) are $18, and general admission is $20. Family Packs (two general admission and two littles tickets) are available for $65. Weekday Night Owl Specials are available Monday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to close. To purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.PumpkinNights.com.
Pumpkin Nights will also be returning to Denver, CO and Salt Lake City, Utah and launching the immersive Halloween experience in Santa Rosa, Calif. and Dallas/Fort Worth, TX in 2019. Join the Pumpkin Nights patch on social media by following @PumpkinNightsFest on Instagram. For city specific information follow Pumpkin Nights on Facebook/PumpkinNightsFest and sign up for the latest updates at www.PumpkinNights.com. Share your Pumpkin Nights experience with #PumpkinNights.
# # #
Thursday, Oct. 10 through Sunday, Nov. 3
*Closed on Halloween
Daily from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
1101 W McKinley Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
TICKETS Use discount code Macaroni25Off for 25% tickets
General Admission (13-59) | $20
Seniors (60+) | $18
Littles (4-12) | $16
3 & Under | FREE
Family Pack (2 Adults & 2 Kids) |$65
Weekday Night Owl Specials available for timeslots from 8 p.m. to close. For more information visit www.PumpkinNights.com
About Pumpkin Nights
This October, carve out time for a magical night at Pumpkin Nights and plan your own adventure for a date night, family night or friends’ outing. Get transported into the enchanted world of Pumpkin Nights with dazzling, multi-sensory Halloween displays and seven Pumpkin Lands created with more than 3,000 artistically hand-carved real and synthetic pumpkins. Lands include Forbidden Pumpkin City, Monster Mash, Great Pumpkin Hall, Maravilla Lane, Pumpkin Pirate Cove, Pumpkin Reef and Enchanted Pumpkin Forest. Each Pumpkin Land has a festive spirit and a land guardian that will guide “Heroes” or guests through a magical quest of enchanting lands as they discover and preserve the spirit of Halloween. Heroes will celebrate in a festival-like setting in Pumpkin Central, engaging activities include a Spirit of Pumpkin Fire Show, delicious tastes and treats, outdoor movie screenings, a pumpkin patch and more.
Pumpkin Nights is returning to Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, and Denver, and launching this year in Santa Rosa, Calif. and Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. The event runs on select days in each city. For dates, to purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.pumpkinnights.com. Join the Pumpkin Nights patch on social media by following @PumpkinNightsFest on Instagram and share your Pumpkin Nights experience with #PumpkinNights.
Pumpkin Nights is a product of Bigsley™ Event House, a leading creator of experiential events including: The Color Run®, The Color Run Night®, Hall of Breakfast®, Electric Run® and Soul Pose™.